We don’t want to have lots of rules and regulations, but we have learnt that there is a minimum that can’t be avoided.
Therefore, please note the following:
- We are a site for those wanting to enjoy the natural world and take part in rural crafts and activities, perhaps some bushcraft or exploring the area. As such, we do not allow parties or rowdy activity on site.
- No vehicles of any kind are allowed on the fields (except for events as overflow parking, and as directed).
- Caravans cannot be accommodated.
- We have space for up to two camper vans by arrangement only (this is on hard standing but has no hook ups or other facilities).
- Please separate your rubbish into the recycling and waste bins provided, compost green waste and follow other on-site instructions.
- For safety reason, fires are permitted only in the fire pits provided. Do not leave fires unattended and ensure they are fully damped down at the end of the evening. Firewood is available for purchase, or you may bring your own. Collecting wood on or around the site is not permitted.
- We encourage acoustic instruments in our social spaces but request no electronic music (not even radios).
- Please be considerate of all users of the site. No site noise or running around the site after 9.30 pm. Those using the site are responsible for ensuring they keep the facilities clean and tidy. Avoid taking mud into the buildings and clean them after use.
- Play and other facilities are used at your own risk. Children are the responsibility of accompanying adults at all times.
- Leave gates as you find them and do not feed the animals. If you wish to feed the chickens or sheep, please ask us to arrange this.
- Dogs are permitted by prior arrangement only. Dogs must be on a lead at all times and you are expected to clean up after them. We charge £2.00/night/dog and restrictions apply.
Please ensure you stay within the designated zones at all times and take care around ponds (they are deep) and other natural features. The owners accept no liability for accidents resulting from the misuse of equipment or use of private areas or other inappropriate activity. The owners accept no liability for vehicles or their contents when parked on site.